[Freeswitch-users] Call Screener

Todd phunk0000 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 13:30:58 PDT 2010

Hey List-  I have a fresh FS install on Centos 5.  I am trying to use the
limit_hash application to screen caller ID numbers before transferring calls
to another call server on my  internal network.

<action application="limit_hash" data="cidlimit ${caller_id_number} 50/1" />

<action application="transfer" data="sip/sofia/192.168.15.2" />

Is this the correct/best way to transfer all calls to another SIP server
that will be managing all calls? Where is the best place to put this
application so that it will run on every incoming call from several SIP
providers?  I have installed all the sample data, and have several phones
registered to extensions that can make internal calls.  I am just looking
for the general outline of where these applications should go after I have
setup the several SIP gateways for my external providers.  I am still noo
and would greatly appreciate any advice as to the best way to configure FS
to simply receive all calls from the outside, run the limit_hash, then
transfer to another SIP server.  Thanks List!