[Freeswitch-users] Join XML dialplan configuration (local/XML_CURL)

Gianluca Varisco gianluca.varisco at privatewave.com
Wed Apr 7 09:06:39 PDT 2010

Hello guys,

I tried to set up a brand new installation of FS 1.0.6 so that it reads
dialplan configs from XML_CURL module and from local files. No troubles
so far with it.

I neeed to know how to set my freeswitch configuration in a way that my
dialplan takes a common part from the local files and a user specific
part from an external URI (via XML_CURL). At the moment I've a working
configuration with both local and XML_CURL correct responses.

Any suggestion on ways to join the two parts is appreciated.

Many thanks.

Gianluca