[Freeswitch-users] ZRTP protocol measurement

SERGE TUMBA serget68 at msn.com
Tue Apr 6 20:59:50 PDT 2010

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for your suggestions. You adviced to do the measurement in whatever way I normally would, comparing ZRTP sessions with sessions that do not involve ZRTP, and seeing if there are performance differences that affect my usage scenario.

In other world, comparing the situation where I have zfone to secure end points and the situation where I have no zfone. I still want to know the tools (security tools or network tools or any others) to use and how to come up with performance differences.

Thank you!

Serge.