[Freeswitch-users] Registrations stop working for all NAT phones on FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (17177)

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Apr 5 15:20:37 PDT 2010

Considering that their was only exactly ONE patch between 17155 to 17188 that involved sofia and didn't touch any of that code in sofia related to nat (add killgw _all_ to delete all gws 17167)  the rest were mod_skinny, mod_sangoma_codec, swigall, packaging and git related changes.

17187 was making sofia work on OpenBSD you could try to use 17186, And report...

But looking over the changes between those two I don't see anything that obvious related to sofia and nat that could have broken.

/b