[Freeswitch-users] No audio/dtmf from softphone behind NAT

Fraser Redmond fraserredmond at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 11:20:26 PDT 2010

Thanks Brian, it's annoying that there's some places that say to only have
IP's and elsewhere it says domain is ok.

I'll change it over and try again now, but I had tried putting those back to
IP's (I've tried everything!) in some of my earlier testing the other day it
hadn't helped. But I'll double-check now. Do you want another trace using
IP's if it's still not working?

Cheers,
Fraser