[Freeswitch-users] Openzap extension can't use outside lines.

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Apr 3 23:29:23 PDT 2010

Variables set in the directory/default/xxxx.xml files apply to users who
make authenticated calls through FS. Generally those will be SIP phones.

Let's back up a step. What problem are you trying to solve, i.e., why is it
that you need to set the toll_allow variable? What endpoint is making an
openzap call?

-MC