[Freeswitch-users] Registrations stop working for all NAT phones on FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (17177)

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 12:30:05 PDT 2010

On 3 April 2010 05:18, Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nothing is wrong with it,  there is no revision that broke it or there would
> be 100,000 people saying it was broken.

Unless I was the first that hit a weird configuration. That's the
nature of building software yourself
and these types of e-mails should be encouraged, not frowned upon.

> Change you perspective to looking for the problem on your end and you will
> have more luck finding your problem.

Of course, I know. But sometimes many eyes help and it's easier to ask
a quick question.

> Backup your config by moving it out of the way, re-install and try the
> defaults.

Cheers.

> We use FS with nat like this 12 hours a day.

Good to know.

Thanks all!

--
http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/