[Freeswitch-users] domain-wise context

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 00:43:38 PDT 2010

I expected at east one reply saying that the question is stupid, and the
solution is simple !!
Any folks who can help me understand only how to achieve this in FS which is
acheivable in asterisk as follows:
domain = mydomain.com, mydomain (If any call has domain as "mydomain.com",
the call goes to context "mydomain" in dialplan)
domain = yourdomain.com, yourdomain (if any call has domain as "
yourdomain.com", the call goes to context "yourdomain" in dialplan)

These calls can come from anywhere, in my case it comes from an Opensips
instance !!

Thanks for any replies :)

--- Jayesh