[Freeswitch-users] CLI status?

Lon Baker lon at kickasspixels.com
Fri Apr 2 14:24:51 PDT 2010

Hi gang!

I'm trying to determine the best way to periodically check the status
of production Freeswitch deployments.

While Freeswitch has been incredibly stable in production, I would
like to ping it periodically to check that its not hung in someway.

Has anyone considered or done this yet?

My thought it so issue a command via fs_cli periodically and compare
the out. But am trying to determine what a good command would be.

thinking of using show channels or show calls, in addition to status.

Any thoughts? Is this a wrong-headed approach?

Thanks for any feedback.

Lon