[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference lag

Fraser Redmond fraserredmond at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 13:27:54 PDT 2010

> Sip is a whole other can of worms that's not working either.  When
> connecting with Bria on the mac to the ivr_demo on 5000, I can hear the demo
> fine, but it won't listen to DTMF numbers to change the menu.

By coincidence, for the last couple of hours I've also been trying to work
out why I can't get DTMF on FreeSwitch on EC2 from Bria. Can't even think
how to debug it - the Bria diagnostic logs show the dtmf being prepared and
sent, but dtmf's don't seem to show on the server if  sofia loglevel all 9
is turned on.

So if anyone has any ideas on how to work it out, there's two of us that
could do with some help :-)

In my case I had set things up on a local dev server (with DTMF working, so
it's not a pure-Bria problem), then have transferred the same setup to the
EC2 server. I'm calling out from behind a NAT, so it could be something
related to that maybe. (The differences between the local and remote servers
are all related to being on internal vs external networks.

Cheers,
Fraser