[Freeswitch-users] Registrations stop working for all NAT phones on FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (17177)

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Fri Apr 2 03:22:33 PDT 2010

Gavin Henry <gavin.henry at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I wish there was more than just an svn revision. Some kind of
> other tag within the code or configs....

When the migration to Git is settled, you'll be able to run git bisect, which
is designed for the purpose you're discussing. It isn't supposed to be a
substitute for debugging the code, but it's reputed to be used to track down
bugs which are hard to identify otherwise, in the Linux kernel in particular.