[Freeswitch-users] Grouping channels in span

Nagalenoj H. nagalenoj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 03:37:02 PDT 2010

Dear friends,
    I'm using Sangoma A102 and I've configured it with wanpipe. I've
question with regard to grouping the spans. There are 2 spans in the card
and I would want to group the spans separately, so when I want to make call
I could specify as either openzap/1/ or openzap/2/...
    But, Now I'm unable to make calls like this. It is asking me to give the
dial string as openzap/1/a/123 at g1, openzap/1/a/123 at g2..

    I don't want this way., I would want to group the spans differently.
Kindly help me.

--
Regards,
Nagalenoj H.