[Freeswitch-users] Need to know

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 21:28:41 PDT 2009

Hi,

I want to use mod_nibble in freeswitch for billing purpose. I've got some
questions, as I'm listing down below;

1-  How I create MySQL connection with FS?
2-  Is it possible to query the database when billing occurs?
3-  Will database credentials require each time when query to database?
4-  I'm currently running MySQL database in production for billing
purposes.Will it be okay to use my current database for mod_nibble?

Kindly advise me soon and also please provide me the links as well.

--
Regards,

Ahmed Munir