[Freeswitch-users] SILK speech codec, Celt, FreeSWITCH

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Sep 28 17:42:52 PDT 2009

SILK will NEVER take off if they don't stop jerking developers
around.  I have a silk binary but its 32bit only... You CAN NOT link a
32bit .a file into a 64bit .so just won't work.   And I emailed about
this fact and I got brushed off .. it takes only a few seconds to
compile a 64bit version yet they seem to not be interested.

CELT will win this battle.  Its Open it works NOW.

/b