[Freeswitch-users] Subscribing to events in managed C# / .NET

Michael Giagnocavo mgg at giagnocavo.net
Fri Sep 25 13:13:56 PDT 2009

There is a new function I checked in a little bit ago that lets you create any of the SWIGTYPE_p_xxx types - all you need is a pointer to the memory to represent whatever it is in native land. So with that, it's actually possible to call most or all of the functions. (Yes DRK, you can now go do XML binding.) But sure, it'd be nice to make a real .NET-ish layer.

Async events seems like it wouldn't be hard, assuming FreeSWITCH delivers them that way?

-Michael