[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] Status of ubuntu/debian packages.

Dmitry Bely dmitry.bely at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 01:34:14 PDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 9:52 AM, Jason White <jason at jasonjgw.net> wrote:
> [Just catching up on this thread.]
> William King <quentusrex at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would be more than happy to share the code I use.
>>
>> Here is the git repo:
>>
>> http://git.home.quentustech.com:9191/cgit.cgi/freeswitch-ubuntu/
>
> When you would like your changes to the Debian build infrastructure in
> FreeSWITCH to be tested on Debian Sid, I'll gladly volunteer, excluding any
> modules that depend on proprietary software that I don't have and don't want,
> e.g., Skype.

If you don't use mod_skypiax then no Skype client software is
required. There is no dependency on the package level.

> I would also like to see these changes integrated into the FreeSWITCH
> repository to replace what is currently in the debian directory, once you have
> a version that is well tested.

It would be great if William's changes are committed to FreeSWITCH svn
repository. Anyway, debian folder in /trunk is outdated (has not been
updated since FreeSWITCH 1.0.3).

- Dmitry Bely