[Freeswitch-users] Transfer hangs.

Harry Vangberg harry at vangberg.name
Thu Sep 24 11:35:29 PDT 2009

Hello

My setup is this (I've simplified everything, because a lot of my
logic isn't necesarry for showcasing this): A calls in, transfer is
bound as meta app, B is bridged. When the meta app is processed, the
call is transfered to a new extension, which rebridges A. But! After
triggering the meta app, it hangs 20 seconds, until transfering to the
new extension, unless the B-leg hangs up manually.

It should be noted that I've set dtmf-type=sip-info, as I would like
to bypass media–if there's a better solution to get DTMF events while
bypassing media, please say so, as I know the SIP INFO solution is
kinda havoced.

This is my dialplan:

<include>
  <context name="public">

    <extension name="ff-ivr">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(\d+)$">
        <action application="answer" />
        <action application="bind_meta_app" data="1 b a
transfer::ff-transfer XML public" />
        <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/gateway/gw1.fonet.dk/46934488" />
      </condition>
    </extension>

    <extension name="ff-transfer">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^ff-transfer$">
        <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/gateway/gw1.fonet.dk/31354228" />
      </condition>
    </extension>
   </context>
</include>

A full trace of a session with A calling in, B answering, B triggering
meta app, waiting for transfer, and finally bridge to C is attached.

This is using freeswitch-trunk at 14962