[Freeswitch-users] SUBSCRIBE and NOTIFY

Rudá Cunha ruda at ruda.com.br
Wed Sep 23 05:33:59 PDT 2009

I upgraded to version 1.0.trunk.
And still with the problem.

I am using the soft phone X-Lite.
I set it (1000) and I connect. Once connected to create the User 1001. Ai in
another X-Lite I connect with the (1001) and create the User 1000.

Ai closing the two X-Lite and open the 1000 (it appears that the 1001 ta
offline). Then open the 1001 (it says that the 1000 ta connected). But in
the 1000 X-Lite does not appear that the 1001 ta connected.