[Freeswitch-users] CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS: Assisting With FreeSWITCH Subprojects

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Sep 23 02:08:37 PDT 2009

A couple people have taken on major work on packages for ubuntu.  Most
of that work will translate directly back to debian, we should just
need people to do testing of debian pacakges once their work is done.
Also we had one more person step up to help with spec file work.  I
still need help with coders who can assist on language portability,
with both the mod_say_* modules for all kinds of languages,
translating the phrase files, and once those are done, looking for
sponsors to get other language prompts recorded.

Mike