[Freeswitch-users] Affordable GSM gateway for one cellphone?

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 14:11:29 PDT 2009

hi,

well, yes, it should be possible to crosscompile freeswitch on that
platofrm... this is a totally different  topic and to be honest i really
don't see the point doing this. When i did it last time (porting stuff to
Blackfin), it took several days of hard work.

This is an external device/endpoint to freeswitch. You don't need any FXS
ports... it is enough to have the GSM one (or two). Just send calls from FS
to FX02 via SIP and that's it.

T.