[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH and OpenBTS integration

Alberto Escudero aep.lists at it46.se
Thu Sep 17 08:31:33 PDT 2009

The real challenge at the moment is to find adequate regulatory scenarios
to run this technology. In many parts of the world where we works
operators/governments have literally locked the spectrum so others can not
run anything on it.

Community networks are left with garbage bands to operate 802.11 devices.
We welcome any scenarios where to operate an open gsm infrastructure
connected to IP.

/aep

--
Stopping junk mailers is good for the environment