[Freeswitch-users] memory leak - outbound socket

Christian Löschenkohl christian.loeschenkohl at xpirio.com
Wed Sep 16 07:29:50 PDT 2009

hello

version : 1.0.4 std. tarball

- the wiki example for php outbound socket connection leaks memory without the async option
- the memory used is never given back
- async isn't that usefull for us - we want to query databases, set variables and so on
   no wait statements are possible

<extension name="outbound-socket">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^55(522)$">
<action application="set" data="ivr_path=/usr/local/freeswitch/scripts/ivrd-demo.php"/>
<action application="socket" data="127.0.0.1:8084 full"/> <<<<---- no async !!!!
</condition>
</extension>

the script is on the site
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/PHP_ESL

-------------------------------

what can i do?
on our production server we use outbound socket connection and the 4 gig of memory are
eaten up in less than a day

br

--
Ing. Christian Löschenkohl
Technische Leitung, Forschung & Entwicklung VoIP

xpirio
Telekommunikation & Service GmbH
Lakeside B04
9020 Klagenfurt