[Freeswitch-users] CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS: Assisting With FreeSWITCH Subprojects

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Sep 15 08:25:10 PDT 2009

Demuel,
Thanks for the input. Yes, we want to avoid chaos. I will work to keep
everyone organized. I would welcome a mass of people all trying to do
different things because the challenge would simply be to keep them
organized. Right now the challenge is in recruiting people to stay with the
not-so-glorious aspects of the project, namely documentation, maintenance,
and janitorial style subprojects.

Please keep the comments and suggestions coming!

Thanks,
MC