[Freeswitch-users] How to filter the allowed string

Ghulam Mustafa mustafa.pk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 07:03:56 PDT 2009

Ahmed,

if you are talking about dial patterns then yes, freeswitch takes you a
mile ahead and utilizes regular expressions for pattern matching, you
could probably use something like this: "^([0-9]+)$"

above simple regex will allow any digit from 0 to 9 and + indicates
repetitive, so this regex is equal to following asterisk's pattern: "_X."

-gm