[Freeswitch-users] Zaptel Analog FXO Outbound Dialing

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Sep 12 19:06:05 PDT 2009

Gang,

Does anyone have a working analog setup? I've reproduced symptoms on
two different systems, one with the Rhino 8 port card and one with the
Nxtvox TDM400 clone. Symptoms are identical when dialing out on the
FXO port. The outbound dialing established a connection with the
called party but audio does not flow to the endpoint until approx 30
seconds after the call is answered. Digilord is having the same issue.
Anyway, before I open a bug report I wanted some feedback from those
who are using FXO analog ports.

Please let me know of your experiences. Thanks!
-MC

Sent from my iPhone