[Freeswitch-users] Implementing h extension in FS

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 21:40:38 PDT 2009

Thanks for reply, well actually I'm doing billing after call hangup. If h
extension is interupts I'm sending to it to addcdr context which interupts
perl script for billing purpose. As I'm listing down below asterisk
configuration;

h =>
    {
        NOOP("Call Completed with Carrier ${CARRIER}");
        goto add_cdr|h|1;
    };

context add_cdr
{
    _X. =>
    {
        Hangup();
    };
    h =>
    {
        Set(CALL_END_TIME=${EPOCH});
        //&print_variables();
        NOOP("Call Ended: Card:${CARDNUM} Destination:${CALLEDNUM}
Caller-ID:${CALLERID(num)}");
        if (${DIALEXECUTED}=YES)
        {
            NOOP("Dial-Status:${DIALSTATUS}");
        }else
        {
            NOOP("Dial was not Executed");
        };
        DeadAGI(/vopium/agi/billing.pl);
        NOOP();
    };

};

Kindly advice me how I pass/translate h extension in FS in this situation
i.e. <action application="api_hangup_hook" data="addcdr 1"/> or there is
other way around???