[Freeswitch-users] Implementing h extension in FS

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Sep 10 19:17:02 PDT 2009

There will NEVER be an easy way to do billing inline and we never
support such crazy because its WRONG.  That said... You're not the
first to approach FreeSWITCH with an Asterisk mentality.

Billing inline = NO
Billing direct to DB = NO
Post Processing = YES, do this.
Nibble/Heartbeat billing via event socket = YES, (this is rather
powerful if you take the time to learn it.)

The above is just my advice...

/b
PS: see mod_nibblebill