[Freeswitch-users] mod_opal segmentation fault error

Rogelio Perez rogelio.perez at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 20:59:43 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

My FS setup was working smoothly with mod_opal enabled until I had to
rebuild everything from scratch.
Now I have compiled everything following the same procedure (I even
have a script for that) and mod_opal stopped working.
The SVN commands are:

svn co https://opalvoip.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opalvoip/ptlib/
trunk ptlib
svn co https://opalvoip.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opalvoip/opal/branches/v3_6
  opal

...and the compilation commands follow the documentation isntructions
and there are no output errors.
I start FS with mod_opal disabled and then when I run "load mod_opal"I
get the error: Segmentation fault (core dumped).
The log output shows nothing, and I see there are core.xxxxx files on
the FS directory but I dont know how to read them.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rogelio