[Freeswitch-users] Call Forwarding Question

Nikolai Geordzhev n.geordzhev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 13:20:45 PDT 2009

I`ve already tried the legs variable in cdr_csv.conf.xml, I have also tried
to use the loopback endpoint and to bridge the call to the internal
interface(so it can go out and in again generating the 2cdr-s I need) and
still haven`t achieved any success. Can anyone please share some experience
in doing CallForwarding in FreeSwitch. I beleive I`m not the only guy tryiig
to achieve this, what`s the Best Practices for this task?

Regards,
NG