[Freeswitch-users] mod_cdr_csv and mysql

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:04:20 PDT 2009

Hi Hristo,

I recommend that you take a look at mod_event_socket or ESL/FSR, you should
make a script that listens for the CHANNEL_HANGUP_COMPLETE and get all the
CDR vars from that event, once you do that you can send the CDR info to the
db or do anything else.

You can find an example of how to do that here:

http://fisheye.freeswitch.org/browse/FreeSWITCH/contrib/diegoviola/ruby/callcard/cdr.rb

Best regards,

Diego