[Freeswitch-users] Custom Variables

Tina Martinez tina at a2unlimited.com
Tue Sep 8 06:58:50 PDT 2009

Hello,

I have created custom variables that I pass to my FreeSWITCH dialplan.
In my code I am monitoring the events and using the variables (now using ESL,
very nice).
The custom variables appear in events such as CHANNEL_ORIGINATE, but I do not see
the variable in the CUSTOM event.

For example, in CHANNEL_ORIGINATE, I see the custom variables as:

    variable_sip_h_X-custom_variable1 : ABC
    variable_sip_h_X-custom_variable2 : XYZ

Is there a way for me to see the variables in the CUSTOM event as well?

In my dialplan, I do have action application="verbose_events" data="true".
But it does not seem to help.

Any thoughts?

- T