[Freeswitch-users] select batchfile after call

Chris Burns chris at cloudtel.com
Tue Sep 8 05:14:07 PDT 2009

On September 8, 2009 06:10:11 am NOx-WHV wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the script looks good. But I never use scripts directly in FS.
>
> Can you help, where and how I have to do what?!?!?

hangup events, as Diego suggested.

OR

Use XML CDR (http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_cdr) to receive an HTTP
POST of CDR data when any call completes, as Michael suggested.

> My way with a linux script works. But only one option doesn´t work. If I
> have a call to a outside phone throuth a sip-gateway and I hang up (not the
> party who is called hang up) the channel is closed without any reaction. If
> the called party hang up, the script works.
> How can I call the script on NORMAL_CLEARING, session ended or CS_DESTROY?

You can't do what you want with the hangup hook. Listen to the suggestions
being given and take a new approach to your problem.