[Freeswitch-users] Recording Only 1 Leg of a Call

Matthew Fong mattdfong at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 21:50:20 PDT 2009

I want to record without the telephone user's interaction.
I think uuid_record should have the option to only record the audio of the
uuid channel that is being specified, and as a secondary option combine the
audio of the b leg (since uuid_record only specifies one uuid anyway--this
seems logical).

Anyway, just my wish list :)

--matt
http://www.hellohunter.com