[Freeswitch-users] select batchfile after call

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Sep 7 17:18:43 PDT 2009

I get the feeling that you are trying to use the wrong tool for the
job. If you need to launch a script after the call ends AND you need
access to the CSV file then you either should switch to XML CDR or
just write a Perl script that runs as a daemon that sits and waits for
CSV files to appear and process them accordingly. Don't use
api_hang_hook when you need to post process calls and work with CDR
data.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone