[Freeswitch-users] Passing custom Dial Plans in perl

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 13:32:19 PDT 2009

I did not fully understand what you are saying. If you are saying you are
running that in XML and want to access the value in perl then just
$session->getVariable should work.  If you are saying you are setting it in
PERL and want to access it in dialplan XML afterwards the variables are
accessable as if you set them in XML just remember that ALL expressions are
evaluated at the start of an XML Plan, so if you change a variable used in
those expressions it will not be picked up.
~Mitch