[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypiax for OSX?????

Tapan Parikh tparikh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 16:25:49 PDT 2009

Yes, thanks a lot!

Im still having a bit of trouble getting it working though.  When
skypiax_proxy starts, I get the following errors:

2009-09-05 15:39:40.631 skypiax_proxy[77842:10b] Failed to init theDOProxy
2009-09-05 15:39:42.139 skypiax_proxy[77842:10b] Failed to init theDOProxy

Then, when an incoming call comes in, I see the messages:

Message received  CALL 683 STATUS RINGING
Sent 23 bytes to FreeSWITCH
Sending to skype: GET CALL 683 PARTNER_HANDLE
Send to skype: GET CALL 683 PARTNER_HANDLE
Message received  CALL 683 CONF_ID 0
Sent 18 bytes to FreeSWITCH
Message received  CALL 683 FAILUREREASON 14
Sent 25 bytes to FreeSWITCH
Message received  CALL 683 STATUS MISSED
Sent 22 bytes to FreeSWITCH
Message received  CALL 683 SEEN FALSE
Sent 19 bytes to FreeSWITCH

But the call is not actually picked up by the proxy.  Any ideas?  Im on Mac
OS X 10.5, w/ freeswitch from SVN.  Thanks!