[Freeswitch-users] skypiax error

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Fri Sep 4 01:25:40 PDT 2009

Jingwei,

those are normal warnings made by the Skype client (not by
mod_skypiax), you just have to edit /etc/alsa/alsa.conf and comment
out hdmi lines. Is a problem with a lazy implementation of that file,
that supposes you got an hdmi.

The other warning is because there are some files missing from the
Xvfb installation made by centos, but are completely harmless. In the
future I will make the script to redirect them to /dev/null :-)

Bottom line: all is OK.

-giovanni

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli