[Freeswitch-users] restart when convenient

Christian Löschenkohl christian.loeschenkohl at xpirio.com
Thu Sep 3 23:03:26 PDT 2009

hello

i'm looking for a possibility to restart freeswitch like it is possible with
asterisk.
for me i tried to created a script that looks for open channels and if no channel
is open it restarts freeswitch with the init script (not the most efficient way).

i think i would be great if we would have a buildin function for this, i think such
command would help with maintenance and not only for me.

br

--
Ing. Christian Löschenkohl
Technische Leitung, Forschung & Entwicklung VoIP

xpirio
Telekommunikation & Service GmbH
Lakeside B04
9020 Klagenfurt