[Freeswitch-users] stability problems

Christian Löschenkohl christian.loeschenkohl at xpirio.com
Thu Sep 3 09:43:59 PDT 2009

sorry i can not follow you
i build everthing from scratch (download source, unpack and build)

what i mean with the build-essential package is a debian meta package
that contains gcc, make and so on

br

On 2009-09-03 18:25, Brian West wrote:
> Can you try NOT using a package?  I have a theory that the package has
> a few optimization flags in it that breaks things.
>
> /b
>
> On Sep 3, 2009, at 10:56 AM, Rupa Schomaker wrote:
>
>> Since you are using the debian package, the files will be in
>> /opt/freeswitch not /usr/local/freeswitch.

Ing. Christian Löschenkohl
Technische Leitung, Forschung & Entwicklung VoIP

xpirio
Telekommunikation & Service GmbH
Lakeside B04
9020 Klagenfurt