[Freeswitch-users] No NOTIFY MWI when registering via proxy.

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 20:05:40 PDT 2009

Its because many phones cheat and just expect mwi without asking for it so
we send one on register.
There is an opt to disable it I think but I can't recall what it is atm

On Sep 2, 2009 9:20 PM, "mayamatakeshi" <mayamatakeshi at gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 7:59 PM, mayamatakeshi <mayamatakeshi at gmail.com>
wrote: > > Hello, > I'm test...

OK. I got it this is a bad idea. Now I understand this unsolicited MWI
notification is due to an implicit subscription and so, it is a good thing
because we will reduce load by not having to deal with separate SUBSCRIBE
requests.

However I have yet to figure out why this NOTIFY is not sent when the
REGISTER is relayed by a proxy.