[Freeswitch-users] How can I make more sounds that sound like "Callie"?

Nick Lemberger Nick.Lemberger at lkfd.net
Wed Sep 2 12:14:19 PDT 2009

I'm guessing she's a Cepstral voice, but can I ask what version, khz and settings the 8khz sounds are recorded with (I ask about the khz because perhaps they were pre-transcoded)?  I tried downloading 5.1 from Cepstral but they don't sound at all alike.  I'd like to replace a few prompts with words more accurate for my installation but I'm having trouble getting close to the default voice.

Best Regards,
Nicholas Lemberger
Lakefield Communications
920.973.6873