[Freeswitch-users] New FreeSwitch User - WAPSERVER Question

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Sat Oct 31 11:37:28 PDT 2009

Hi Shelby,

thanks for the reply on the IP Address Question.

I do not have a $FS_DIR/conf/sofia_profiles/ directory ?

$FS_DIR/conf/vars.xml has a line :-
<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="bind_server_ip=auto"/>

I'd guess that this means that the Server uses the machines IP address
automatically, so, I can change the IP address to fixed and don't need to
make any changes at the Server end - just need to update the Clients.

regards
Dave