[Freeswitch-users] no REINVITE on Blind Transfer with bypass_media

Humberto Quintana hjqlopez at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 15:07:04 PDT 2009

Hi everybody,

I'd like some help with this situation that is 'haunting' me :-)

My scenario is as follows:

inbound-bypass-media is set in the profile because we dont want FS handling the media.

1. A calls B
2. FS sends to B the A's SDP
3. B answers
4. FS sends to A the B's SDP
5. Media going directly between A and B
6. B REFERs the call to C (blind transfer with no reINVITE for Hold)
7. FS accepts(202) the REFER and sends the NOTIFY
7a. B and FS send the BYE
8. FS sends an INVITE  to C with A's SDP
9. C answers
10. FS doesn't send a reINVITE to A to let it know about C's SDP

Is that the expected FS behavior or is this a bug?

I'd appreciate any hints. Thanks,

Humberto