[Freeswitch-users] Error 488- Incompatible Destination

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Oct 29 16:37:29 PDT 2009

No its not ALL of the sudden... Please check the SRTP settings on the
identity.  Thats why you're getting that... the phone defaults to
sending crypto in AVP which is invalid... we reject it.

This has been this way for some time I suspect you have updated your
snom recently or aren't on 7.1.35 or higher which has the options to
fix this on the phone.  set it to SAVP

RTP/SAVP: to off will fix it. Unless you're doing SRTP then set it to
mandatory.

/b