[Freeswitch-users] ANNOUNCEMENT: FreeSWITCH 1.0.5pre3 is available for testing!

Craig Askings craig at overthewire.com.au
Wed Oct 28 17:40:05 PDT 2009

Is the plan to run 1.0.5 as a stable branch with bug fix updates or will it
be the case of just follow the trunk like it is with any problems you
encounter in 1.0.4?

2009/10/29 Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org>

> Hello FreeSWITCHers,
>
> The latest FreeSWITCH version is now available for download on the files<http://files.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-1.0.5pre3.tar.gz>site. The announcement story is in the main
> FreeSWITCH <http://www.freeswitch.org/node/212> site. Please download and
> test, and then test some more. We need your feedback. The sooner we get your
> feedback, the more quickly we can roll the official 1.0.5.
>
> --
Craig Askings

Network Engineer | Over the Wire Pty Ltd
craig at overthewire.com.au | www.overthewire.com.au
Phone: 07 3847 9292 | Fax: 07 3847 9696 | Mobile: 0404 019 365