[Freeswitch-users] Problem with hangin bri

Mariusz Kołodziejczyk mariusz_kolo at wp.pl
Wed Oct 28 14:12:22 PDT 2009

Hi

I'm also working on this project, so i can answer your questions

Which version of FreeSWITCH are you running?

FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (15246)

Which PRI library are you using?
openzap Native stack

openzap.conf

[span zt BRI1]
trunk_type => bri
b-channel => 1-2
d-channel=> 3

openzap.conf

<configuration name="openzap.conf" description="OpenZAP Configuration">
  <settings>
    <param name="debug" value="0"/>
  </settings>

   <pri_spans>
     <param name="mode" value="user"/>
     <param name="dialect" value="q931"/>
     <param name="dialplan" value="XML"/>
     <param name="context" value="default"/>
  </pri_spans>
</configuration>

Which BRI card are you using?

Producer: http://www.phoniceq.com/
card model: http://quadbri.phoniceq.com/

Card instalation process (instruction from producer)

1) download bristuff staff from

http://junghanns.net/downloads/bristuff-0.4.0-RC3h.tar.gz
or
http://junghanns.net/downloads/bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1y-z.tar.gz

unpack it and go to bristuff-*

2) download patcher from
http://quadbri.phoniceq.com/driver/bristuff/qozap-bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1y-j-enableLEDS.patch

patch it using

patch -p0 < qozap-bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1y-j-enableLEDS.patch

3) you can check card using zttest (result should be 99.x)

Producer has said, that we are first client, it wants to use this card in freeswitch

we are using 1 port (S/T interface). Our NT is "NT1 plus 2b1q"

Thanks