[Freeswitch-users] Multi-tenancy context manipulation

Martin Hickman marty at makolink.com
Wed Oct 28 11:17:14 PDT 2009

Hello, it's my first post, and I'm quite new to Freeswitch...

I'm looking for a bit of direction / advice on Multi-tenant set-ups. I
have configured Freeswitch as per the fine Multi-tenant guide on the
Wiki, but this leaves some aspects such as transfers and IVR still in
the default context.

For example, transfering a call that is passed to features.xml, or
connecting to an extension thorough demo_ivr will fail if the call is
left in the default context.

Would you recommend a separate features.xml for each tenants context? If
the features provided by features.xml and the ivr are the same for all
tenants, could you advise on the best way to implement one features.xml
for all tenants?

Kind regards,
Marty Hickman