[Freeswitch-users] No RTP destination auto-correction

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 09:35:35 PDT 2009

I'm seeing a strange issue with eyebeam behind NAT.
If I make a call from eyebeam to FS, I can see FS receives packets from
eyebeam's nat address (confirmed with tcpdump and mod_event_socket DTMF) but
it doesn't change the RTP destination to the source of those packets and
sends the packets to the private address advertised in the SDP.
However, if I do hold/unhold and send some digits, FS logs "Auto Changing
port from X to Y" and starts to send the packets to the correct address.
This always work after a hold/unhold + digits but never happen just after
the first INVITE transaction.
Also, I don't see the problem if eyebeam receives a call from FS.
Has anyone seen this?

br,
takeshi