[Freeswitch-users] Problem with inbound call answered but no sound

Eliot Gable egable+freeswitch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:02:15 PDT 2009

FYI, it generally makes debugging easier if you do this:

sofia profile external siptrace on
sofia profile internal siptrace on

That way you can see the actual signaling and it is usually more clear
what is going on. In most cases, you will probably be able to figure
it out yourself just looking at the signaling.