[Freeswitch-users] Resend: Issues with SIP + TCP?

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Mon Oct 26 10:39:01 PDT 2009

Yes, I know :) However, now I think this is related to the new headers introduced, it's probably not a TCP issue.

Everything seems to work just fine until the 200 OK is sent, the Avaya PBX doesn't seem to accept that reply anymore.

The only differences I've found between a working revision, and a non-working is this;

In the working 200-OK transaction method UPDATE is listed in the Allow-header, and there is a header called "X-Actually-Support: UPDATE".

In the non-working one I don't have these, and instead I have these headers;
   P-Asserted-Identity: "9099" <9099>

So I guess this could be related to the other thread going on right now "Downloaded tar vs latest SVN - 200 OK has more headers", and not a TCP issue. It's probably the Avaya doing something wrong (not the first time), but still it seems these changes affect more systems than mine.

I'm just using it as a lab setup for now, so if anyone want me to test something, I can do it immediately.

/Peter